Old Cafe Annex
* Hundred-sixty year old tea house in Mamedanomachi, called Shimaya.
* Jewel of a building; charming interior and exterior both.
* Will close
Sake Brewery Ladder
* Kuncho Brewery [https://goo.gl/maps/BEsxUvYjwrp] in Hita, Ōita, Japan
* Overly-steep, hundreds-of-years-old staircase leading up to this room
* Labor Day weekend getaway
* Friend brought kerosene-fueled katanas, just to have fun
* We did.
Harris Bridge Wren
* Quaint little vineyard not 50 yards away
* Listed in the National Register of Historic Places (though I wouldn't have known)
Moon Over Lake Washington
* Friend's apartment literally juts out over the water
* Massive forest fire in British Columbia, smoke visible as far south as