- Quaint little vineyard not 50 yards away
- Listed in the National Register of Historic Places (though I wouldn't have known)
- Vineyard filled with bees. More bees than you can count
You might also like...
Copenhagen Swing Set
* One of the many around the city * Seemingly desolate park with nobody in it * Two-person swing set in a wide
Old Cafe Annex
* Hundred-sixty year old tea house in Mamedanomachi, called Shimaya. * Jewel of a building; charming interior and exterior both. * Will close
Sake Brewery Ladder
* Kuncho Brewery [https://goo.gl/maps/BEsxUvYjwrp] in Hita, Ōita, Japan * Overly-steep, hundreds-of-years-old staircase leading up to this room * Coincidental
* Labor Day weekend getaway * Friend brought kerosene-fueled katanas, just to have fun * ... * We did.
Moon Over Lake Washington
* Friend's apartment literally juts out over the water * Massive forest fire in British Columbia, smoke visible as far south as