Copenhagen Swing Set
* One of the many around the city
* Seemingly desolate park with nobody in it
* Two-person swing set in a wide
Old Cafe Annex
* Hundred-sixty year old tea house in Mamedanomachi, called Shimaya.
* Jewel of a building; charming interior and exterior both.
* Will close
Sake Brewery Ladder
* Kuncho Brewery [https://goo.gl/maps/BEsxUvYjwrp] in Hita, Ōita, Japan
* Overly-steep, hundreds-of-years-old staircase leading up to this room
* Labor Day weekend getaway
* Friend brought kerosene-fueled katanas, just to have fun
* We did.
Harris Bridge Wren
* Quaint little vineyard not 50 yards away
* Listed in the National Register of Historic Places (though I wouldn't have known)