- Left Missoula, MT at 10:00 AM
- Took "short detour" on the way to Rapid City, SD, to see Yellowstone
- Got in a wreck somewhere in Yellowstone
- Decided to stay for the no-longer-as-faithful geyser, and sunset
- Delirium as we finally reached Rapid City at 6:00 AM the next day
You might also like...
Copenhagen Swing Set
* One of the many around the city * Seemingly desolate park with nobody in it * Two-person swing set in a wide
Old Cafe Annex
* Hundred-sixty year old tea house in Mamedanomachi, called Shimaya. * Jewel of a building; charming interior and exterior both. * Will close
Sake Brewery Ladder
* Kuncho Brewery [https://goo.gl/maps/BEsxUvYjwrp] in Hita, Ōita, Japan * Overly-steep, hundreds-of-years-old staircase leading up to this room * Coincidental
* Labor Day weekend getaway * Friend brought kerosene-fueled katanas, just to have fun * ... * We did.
Harris Bridge Wren
* Quaint little vineyard not 50 yards away * Listed in the National Register of Historic Places (though I wouldn't have known)